Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Monthly Round is up!!!

Head over to Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together to find my favorite SFF short fiction from April 2017 paired with thematically appropriate booze and reviewed! I call it my Taster's Guide to Speculative Short Fiction, and it's a lot of fun.

For those just wanting to know what I picked, the list is below. Cheers!

Tasting Flight - April 2017

"Underworld 101" by Mame Bougouma Diene (Omenana)
"Champollion's Foot" by Haris A Durrani (Mithila Review)
“And in That Sheltered Sea, a Colossus” by Michael Matheson (Shimmer)
"Some Remarks on the Reproductive Strategy of the Common Octopus" by Bogi Takács (Clarkesworld)
"It Happened To Me: I Was Brought Back to Avenge My Death, But Chose Justice Instead" by Nino Cipri (Fireside Fiction)
"And Then There Were (N-One)" by Sarah Pinsker (Uncanny)

No comments:

Post a Comment